Final Blog Post - Calla

 Throughout the semester I truly enjoyed this class, getting to look at different ways to use technology with writing. I found myself having to be creative, and come up with ways to use technology to display my ideas which is something I had never gotten to do before. I would definitely say that before this class I was not comfortable using online technology, but now I have learned a few different tools that I can use in the future. I thought the little cardboard glasses we used to look at our last project were extremely cool, I could look at my room from a VR perspective right from the classroom amazing! I will definitely miss playing around with stuff like this moving forward in other classes. 

Comments

  1. I agree, I feel like I learned a lot, especially with the VR. I've never really gotten to see a 3D room before either!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts