Final Blog-Cassandra

 This class really opened my eyes to the world of possibilities that multi-media presents. Learning how to operate programs was my favorite part. I didn't think I was tech savvy prior, but after this course I think I have a better grasp on my own capabilities. I really liked being able to express myself through ways that weren't just writing. I felt like using my writing as a guide rather than the main piece of my work allowed me to be way more creative. I think my favorite project has been the ThingLink Space essay. I was able to draw my own images to portray my thoughts exactly as I wanted them. I felt like it left less up for interpretation. My audience could really get a glimpse into my mind and how I process my emotions. An experience that is so immersive really just opens up opportunities for self expression. I think the future will continue to progress this idea of media being incorporated into writing. VR experiences are definitely going to grow as technology also advances. 

Comments

Popular Posts