Blog 10- Alex Colella

Throught this semester, I have learned a lot about digital writing. There are a lot of new ways to interpret a writing piece. So many new ways have erupted over time. There is digital with Google Earth, and there is audio storytelling. Storytelling with audio can help a lot to hear the raw emotion of what is going on behind the words that create the story. I think that is a very compelling way to portray a story. Audio books have been becoming a huge thing because people can multitask while still listening to a story. VR is also a huge part of digital storytelling now too. It takes readers almost to a different universe. It creates a visual that is portraying a story in a way like no other. Whenever I am reading, I always picture the story in my head with characters and scenes and add color and visuales to the story. Having VR puts that to life in a way that is beneficial to the reader. With new technology coming out as time goes on, I think new ways of storytelling is going to come to life.

Comments

Popular Posts