Ziva's perspective

 Every morning I rush downstairs and say "good morning" to Ziva the bunny, usually even saying, "Good morning, Ziva the bunny!" Then I grab her carrot-shaped bowl, fill it while also getting my coffee (oh my gosh, I can't wait!), then make my way back to the living room, where Ziva jumps onto my lap for breakfast and cuddles (not before doing zoomies all over the couch, making it difficult to sit down). "Awwww... who's a good bunny? You want breakfast?" I ask. She's so soft and loves morning cuddle time. I scratch her head as she crunches down a giant piece of parsley--she always picks out the parsley--grabbing it from the bottom, spilling the lettuce onto my lap or the couch, water soaking me or the blanket on my lap. What a sweet heart I think, petting her and talking to her as she eats. When she's done she promptly jumps down and hops off to wash her face, green and sometimes a bit purple (if she's had radicchio). 

She's coming down the stairs!! YAY! It's almost food time. Hurry up, lady, hurry up! Running out of my enclosure, I dance around the room, leaping for joy! I hope there's parsley! And dandelions! Oh my gosh, hurry hurry! I aim my majestic ears toward the kitchen and hear the fridge open, the water running. Now what is she doing? Random people noises. HURRY UP!!!! There she is, there she is! I run through the rainbow tunnel and leap onto the couch (damn, that was a good one! (I'm quite the jumper)). I run back and forth I'm so excited--why won't she sit down?? FINALLY!!! I push my nose into the carrot looking bowl (what a tease). What's in here? Yes! Parsley! I pull it all out and the stupid lettuce falls on her lap. So hungry, nom, nom, this is soooo good. UGH, she keeps saying stuff in that baby voice and petting my head. I'm trying to eat, woman! Chomp, chomp. Chomp. Okay done, bye lady! Gotta go get washed up. 

Comments

Popular Posts