Blog 7- Perspective

My perspective: I was at my cousin's house for our weekly sleepover, same thing every Tuesday. Get driven over by my workaholic Mom, eat microwavable dinner with my cousin and aunt, sneak down to the kitchen after bedtime and grab a tasty snack. Emily and I were having our normal night, watching Justin Bieber music videos and were spooning over his hair flip, until we heard a loud, ear pinching scream. Auntie Leanne comes running up the stairs with her arms flailing like a crazy lady. She screamed, "MOOOUUUUUSSSEEEEE" and locked herself in our room. We all started screaming and jumping on the bed not knowing what to do other than scream and jump all around the room. Auntie Leanne's Perspective: I was doing my daily cleaning of the house because I know Alex's mom is a clean freak and she would love to see my normal disasterous house a tidy house. After Alex has been here for a while, I did one last sweep of the kitchen after dinner for the kids. I was sweeping the already swept floor and that was when it happened. A small, lightning speed mouse trickled past my feet.

Comments

  1. Dramatic! Including the perspective in the other room is cool, maybe bring them together too? So that in the aunt's she runs into the room and sees your reaction?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts